On December 2nd the Montreal AI Ethics Institute organized a panel discussion on the State of AI Ethics. The Montreal AI Ethics Institute‘s mission is to help define humanity’s place in a world increasingly characterized and driven by algorithms.
The world-class AI Ethics panel included:
- Rumman Chowdhury – Global Lead for Responsible AI, Accenture (@ruchowdh)
- Danit Gal – Tech Advisor, United Nations (@danitgal)
- Katya Klinova – AI & Economy Program Lead, Partnership on AI (@klinovakatya)
- Amba Kak – Director of Global Policy & Programs, NYU’s AI Now Institute (@ambaonadventure)
- Abhishek Gupta – Founder, Montreal AI Ethics Institute (@atg_abhishek)
- Victoria Heath (Moderator) – Researcher, Montreal AI Ethics Institute (@victoria_heath7)