Omina Technologies is looking for a senior artificial intelligence engineer specialized in insurance in Belgium.
Are you a senior artificial intelligence engineer specialized in insurance with a passion for artificial intelligence and do you know state-of-the-art methods and technologies? Do you dream of working for a company that is changing the world for good with ethical and explainable artificial intelligence? We are looking for new colleagues to join our team that have several of the skills listed below.
Are you this person? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
Omina Technologies is an artificial intelligence company active in Belgium and the US with offices in Antwerp, Brussels, and Washington D.C.
We specialize in ethical, explainable and trustworthy artificial intelligence.
You preferably have most of the listed skills below:
- Experience with Python, and related packages (e.g., NumPy, SciPy, Scikit-Learn).
- Experience with team-based development tools (e.g., Git, CI/CD, Jira).
- Experience with azure or similar cloud platform.
- Experience with translating a business need into an AI problem and objective.
- Experience with developing and validating AI models.
- Experience with putting AI pipelines into production.
- Experience with explainable (X) and interpretable (I) AI.
- Awareness of current efforts towards ethical and trustworthy AI.
We welcome you to a truly dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. Omina Technologies is a scale-up getting a lot of traction in Europe and the US. Working for Omina Technologies means you will be working in an exciting and emerging field of artificial intelligence.
Omina Technologies’ benefits are very competitive, and in addition we offer stock options.