Omina Technologies is looking for a senior devops engineer in Belgium.
Are you a senior devops engineer with a passion for artificial intelligence and do you know state-of-the-art methods and technologies? Do you dream of working for a company that is changing the world for good with ethical and explainable artificial intelligence? We are looking for new colleagues to join our team that have several of the skills listed below.
Are you this person? Then we have the right opportunity for you!
Omina Technologies is an artificial intelligence company active in Belgium and the US with offices in Antwerp, Brussels, and Washington D.C.
We specialize in ethical, explainable and trustworthy artificial intelligence.
You only need a subset of the listed skills below:
- Experience in cloud and on premise solutions.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker Swarm or similar.
- Experience on Azure, AWS, or similar cloud platform (certification is a bonus).
- Knowledge of ETL for large data sets on distributed systems. (?)
- Extensive knowledge of databases (e.g., NOSQL, SQL, POSTGRES or MongoDB).
- Experience in Python, Java or C(++/#) is a plus.
- Experience with data streams, pipelines and their management.
- Experience with CI/CD tools (eg., jenkins, gitlab, github actions, …)
- Experience with IaC tools (eg., terraform, ansible, …)
- Experience with big data technologies (e.g., Azure Data Factory, AWS Data Pipeline, GCP Data Flow).
- Knowledge of distributed systems, load balancing, networking and storage.
- Knowledge of Dutch and/or French and English.
We welcome you to a truly dynamic and challenging environment with great opportunities for personal development. Omina Technologies is a scale-up getting a lot of traction in Europe and the US. Working for Omina Technologies means you will be working in an exciting and emerging field of artificial intelligence.
Omina Technologies’ benefits are very competitive, and in addition we offer stock options.